Call For Website + Digital Marketing Solutions Let'Connect (813) 278-6942
Who Are The Top
Advertising is a key element in attaining a successful business. With advertising agencies, client’s products or services are promoted in a way that it would be known to the public. Some may think that advertising agencies are only for big brands, but in reality, they also make small ad promotions and putting advertisements in the local media.
These agencies have expertise that particular small businesses don’t have. Tampa Advertising Agencies may specialize in numerous areas, like online advertising or media advertising. Clients also advantage from ad agencies for they save time and money, and the collaboration helps in proactive thinking of new and innovative ideas.
Knowing what agency to go to is important in order for one’s budget to not go to waste. For both big and small businesses out there, what are the top advertising agencies worldwide?
According to a Forbes article last December 2013, 1,850 chief marketing officers and other marketing executives were given multiple-choice questionnaires in order to find out what they think the top advertising agencies are.
TOP ADVERTISING AGENCIES WORLDWIDE
THE RESULTS WERE PRESENTED AS FOLLOWS:
- Wieden+Kennedy: An independently-owned American Advertising Agency known for creating advertisements for Nike, Coke, ESPN, and Old Spice. It has become one of the top advertising agencies since Fast Company named it as one of the Top 50 most innovative companies in the world.
- Droga5: This seven-year old agency is Manhattan-based and has been named Agency of the Year three times. Due to its recognized credentials and ground-breaking work, it is also one of Advertising Age’s top 10 agencies the past four years. Droga5 works for popular icons such as American Express, Unilever, Google, and Coca-Cola.
- Grey: Grey Global Group has over 400 offices in 96 countries, and runs branded independent business units such as advertising, public relations, sales promotion, and interactive marketing. It makes creative ads for Febreze, and DirecTV. In 2010, Grey was added to Advertising Age’s “Agency A-List”, and was also ranked on Fast Company’s Top 50 Most Innovative Companies.
- BBDO is a global agency that has its headquarters in New York and has over 280 offices in 80 countries. The Gunn Report has named it the “Most Awarded Agency Network in the World” for six consecutive years since 2005. They work for Starbucks, HBO, FedEx, and Mercedes.
- Ogilvy and Mather: A global advertising, marketing, and public relations agency based on Manhattan. Ever since 2012, they provided social media and youth marketing services. They continue to be one of the top advertising agencies not only in America but worldwide.
- The Martin Agency: Based in Richmond, Virginia, The Martin Agency is part of the Interpublic Group of Companies, one of the “big four” of global advertising holding companies. Its noteworthy clients include Oreo, Kraft Foods, Walmart, and American Cancer Society. Adweek named it “Agency of the Year” last 2010.
- Leo Burnett:Leo Burnett (formerly Leo Burnett Worldwide) has 97 offices in 84 countries, and is famous for their first major advertising projects for Kellogg’s and Procter & Gamble.
- In 8th to 10th places are CP+B, Goodby Silverstein & Partners, and Publicis, consecutively. The marketers’ votes for judging these top advertising agencies were based on integrated marketing communications, accountability, effectiveness, agency model, and the agencies’ individual “pitch”.