Tampa SEO Guide: Reach More Customers With A Local SEO Company
A local SEO company realizes the importance of local SEO for driving web traffic and generating more local leads. Today, search engines are more focused on delivering local and personalized search results, but many smaller businesses are falling behind.
What is Local SEO?
Local SEO covers a range of strategies, from website and social media optimization, to customer reviews and business directory listings. When you get it right, your website will rank higher in search engine results pages for local search queries, attracting more local customers to your business.
With more people using their mobiles to find local information, local search results are becoming even more important for small businesses. Around 50 percent of all mobile searches are aimed at finding out a company address or phone number. Google also found that 50 percent of consumers who search for local business information on their mobile device visit a store within a day. So how do you improve your local search engine rankings? A local SEO company uses the following local optimization strategies. You should do the same.
- Submit your business to local business directories, including sites like Yelp, Trip Adviser, Yellow Pages, Yahoo Local, and Bing Places for Business.
- Get listed on Google My Business. Make sure you complete all your profile information and select only the most relevant business categories. Also, remember to upload photos to showcase your products and services to potential customers.
- Makes sure you name, address, and phone number (NAP) are consistent across all your online profiles, including social media. Search engines use this data when determining which companies to show for geo-targeted searches. Inconsistencies can damage your search rankings.
- Use local keywords throughout your content. Search engines use title tags, URLs, and more to calculate search rankings.
- Use mobile responsive design. It will improve your local search rankings and the user experience.
- Take advantage of customer review sites to showcase your business. On your website, make your star ratings or links to reviews clearly visible.
- Publish more local content on social media, including keyword phrases that contain your business location.
Does your local SEO company understand the value of local SEO?
Local SEO has become a crucial marketing strategy, especially for smaller businesses on a budget. If you want to reach more local customers at the right time, these local SEO strategies will help you gain the competitive advantage.
Tampa SEO company, VSF Marketing has years of experience being a local SEO company and delivers powerful online marketing techniques to drive business growth. If you need more information, get in touch with our Tampa local SEO company.
Leave a Reply