WordPress has clearly evolved – it was previously used only for personal blogs, and now, it’s being used by businesses to promote their products. Many have decided to use WordPress; more and more are getting enticed to use this platform as well.
What are the benefits of WordPress
WordPress is a platform anyone can use to set-up and maintain his/her own blog or website. It’s free and web based, which makes it a preferred choice of bloggers anywhere. It only started as a platform for blogs, but through the efforts of WordPress programmers, this platform has improved its capabilities and extended its boundaries. Indeed, it offers so much more for those who’d choose to start working with a Tampa wordpress developer.
WHY PEOPLE CHOOSE WORDPRESS
There are countless WordPress websites on the Internet today. Why do business owners choose WordPress?
- Its software allows users to create and modify pages using their web browsers. You don’t need to be an HTML or code expert to use it. Thus, the software is very easy to use. The administrator can also grant access to other users for better maintenance of the site.
- A site can be customized easily – pre-existing themes can be used, and page layouts can be created through Photoshop. It doesn’t involve any complicated method – you can put your logo or picture on a part of the page and you’re good to go.
- It gives you a lot of capabilities: update your blog frequently, allow others to subscribe and follow your posts, and to receive and reply to readers’ comments.
Here are reasons why businesses choose to create WordPress websites:
- Ease of Use – WordPress has a very intuitive interface and is very easy to use. Adding new images, blog posts, or pages on a regular basis can be done quickly. It’s built using simple technologies so it takes less time to update.
- SEO – WordPress codes are clean and simple; search engines can easily read and index their contents. Every page can have its own keywords and be optimized so search engines can easily locate it.
- Better Control – You don’t have to hire web designers; you have control over your site’s contents.
- Available Plugins – WordPress websites can use plug-ins. Plug-ins give your site extra functionality, and can become a part of your website. Categories for plug-ins include speed, user management, security, and backup.
Call VSF Marketing in Tampa to learn how building a WordPress website can benefit your business!