WHAT IS BUSINESS LEAD GENERATION?
Having the current number of customers for your business is not enough.
You have to get as much followers and supporters for your products. How would you get those new followers? This is where business lead generation comes in.
Business Lead Generation is the “production” of consumer interest or queries about a business’ products or services. It’s the process of inquiry solicitation from potential customers. The first step of a sales process is business lead generation, and quality and quantity both matter. Quality leads are those that have good chances of being converted into sales. Quantity also matters because the more lead sources you have, the more people you can convert into paying customers.
BEST WAYS TO GET NEW LEADS
- Current leads are not enough. So, how do you get new ones?
- You can create engaging content to gather new leads.
- Current leads also have to be nurtured to retain their interest.
- Customer referrals also help greatly
- Existing customers are immensely trusted by new ones.
- You can also utilize pay-per-click (PPC) or SEO services; many those who visit your site are there because they searched for you.
IS SOCIAL MEDIA A GOOD OPTION FOR BUSINESS LEAD GENERATION?
- Social media has brought great opportunities in lead generation; technology has made it possible to gather leads using networks obtained from social media sites.
- You can gather leads in Twitter by checking out the people who have participated in a discussion or tweeted with the same hashtag.
- LinkedIn can provide leads by identifying members who ask questions about a line of business.
- Facebook can help you through its ‘sponsored pages’; people who access those pages definitely have interest in the products being featured, no matter how minimal.
EFFECTIVE BUSINESS LEAD GENERATION METHODS
- How would you know if your work is paying off?
- A lead-scoring model would prove to be helpful.
- Lead scoring ranks those leads produced by your site through their purchase readiness.
IDENTIFY YOUR CUSTOMERS – SEE WHO BUY YOUR PRODUCTS, RESPOND TO YOUR CALLS-TO-ACTION, ARE REPEAT CUSTOMERS, MAKE MORE PURCHASES, DRIVE REFERRALS, GIVE FEEDBACK, AND NEVER WASTE YOUR TIME.
REPORTING & ANALYTICS
Google Analytics can also help you with your campaigns for generating leads – you just have to know how to set it up correctly. By doing so, you can see which ads lead to highest conversion rates. Paying close attention to demographics also help generate leads. A process would also help – following up leads will hasten the process of getting new customers. Various business lead generation methods exist and they could help you gather new customers. Make sure that the work you do brings in the best kind of customers, as that will allow you to bring in quality sales.