Did you know that 93% of online traffic to your website comes via search engines? If you are a business owner, you should not miss that statistic while strategizing your marketing plan. In a world that’s increasingly shifting towards the digital platform, SEO for business growth becomes an essential tool.
What is SEO for Business Growth?
Before you move any further, first understand what is SEO for business growth and how it works. SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is a technique to promote your business on the major search engines, like Google, Bing, and Yahoo, so that your brand gets high rankings and is visible on the top few search results. It increases organic online traffic to your website, helps lead generation, enhances your brand’s online presence, and therefore helps boost revenue generation. A reliable SEO company in Tampa can drive your business to the top.
There are several methods marketers utilize to offer effective SEO.
- Keyword Optimization
Optimizing keywords is the first step to effective SEO. A good marketer will be able to give you some target words or phrases that should be used on the website to drive the brand to improve its rankings. Target long-tailed keywords to increase your chances for better visibility. You should not only optimize the webpage content with keywords but also the guest posts, blogs, and meta descriptions.
- Content Generation
SEO for business growthrequires engaging content. Produce content for your website and social media that appeals to the readers. Throw in the appropriate keywords in good volume to drive traffic to the pages. Ensure that your content is exciting and relevant, and informative so it is useful to the reader. Publish blogs and articles about your business and the service/ product in general, but you must keep a few things in mind. The language should be easy to follow, avoid stuffing it with too many keywords, and make sure it is 100% original. You must avoid duplicate/plagiarized content.
- Technical SEO for Business Growth
These are off-page SEOs that the users do not see, but it targets search engines and crawlers. They enable your website to be properly indexed by search engines. But you need to follow a few steps for effective technical SEO.
- Make your website responsive to work smoothly on all devices- desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile phones, etc.
- Improve the uploading speed of your website. Slow websites will lose your valuable customers.
- Featured Snippets
Another SEO growth hackingtechnique is to try to get a featured snippet for your website. These snippets are keyword-rich content that features as a snippet on the top of the search page. So, even if your brand has a third or the fourth spot in the rankings, the snippet will make users click on your website. Nothing guarantees that spot, but try using Google Search Console to look for the right keywords and ensure the content is interesting and packed with valuable information.
Benefits of SEO for Small Business
By now, you know that SEO for business growth helps increase your ranking and ensures your brand is visible on all major search engines. But how does that really help your business grow, and what are the benefits of SEO for small businesses?
To name a few, the following are significant impacts of a good SEO strategy.
- Increases Brand Awareness
- Increases Organic Online Traffic
- Improves conversion rate
- Boosts sales and leads
- Improves ROI
SEO Statistics for 2021
It’s essential to keep an eye on the statistics while making your SEO strategy. According to BrightEdge, SEO gets over 1000% more traffic than organic social media. So, you understand how SEO for business growth is crucial for your success. Here are a few SEO statistics for 2021 that might help you.
- As per the statistics, Google rules! According to Net Market Share, 70% of online traffic using a desktop/laptop comes from Google, while that number jumps to 90% for mobiles devices. So, while you are devising your SEO growth hacking strategy, ensure you give preference to Google.
- Longer content gets more hits. As per serpIQ, content that crosses the 2000-word mark tends to do better on Google. In fact, a Search Quality Senior Strategist at Google mentioned in an interview that Google uses good content and link building as essential signals to rank a website.
- According to Statista, 52.2% of all website traffic globally generates from mobile phones. So, if you want to help your business grow, don’t forget the mobile phone users.
If you are serious about marketing your business, you must go for SEO for business growth. It has the power to drive your business to the top. And, what’s best is that it’s cost-effective and affordable. So, even if your business is in its nascent stage, there are several benefits of SEO for small businesses that can help you grow to your full potential. Look for a reliable local SEO service that can provide you with the most reliable assistance.
Leave a Reply