If there’s a perfect time to get your business online, it was yesterday! The next best day is today. Our Tampa SEO company can help you with this. In this article, we will discuss the best SEO for small businesses. However, it will highly depend on your company’s specific needs.
What is SEO?
Also known as search engine optimization, SEO is the process of improving your search engine ranking through the following methods:
- Increasing the number of website visitors
- Improving the quality of visitors that frequent your site
- Increasing the number of times that you appear in engine searches
Benefits for Your Business
Each SEO type can provide similar general benefits. However, the specific advantages you can get are tailor-fit to your company’s needs if you correctly choose between these two.
There are two main types of SEO typically used in businesses today:
- Organic SEO:This type mainly focuses on informational content. When it comes to benefits, organic SEO has more content that is not heavily riddled with senseless keywords. Therefore, they thrive more in this aspect because you don’t have to adjust the content frequently once they’re available online.
- Local SEO: This is the better choice to get traffic if you have a physical store because they can direct the people near you to your store. This is one of the practical benefits of local SEO if they need the products and services you can provide. Think of it as a subtle way of advertising through local SEO services.
Factors to Consider
There are some things that you need to ponder to determine the more suitable type of SEO for you. Here are some of them:
- Target Market: Are you selling digital products or providing services to customers near you? The former may work well with organic SEO, while the latter can do better with local SEO.
- Products and Services: Products such as eBooks and educational courses are compatible with organic SEO. On the other hand, fruits, vegetables, cakes, and other similar products may do better with local SEO services.
- Logistics: For products, consider how you ship and have orders returned. For services, think about how you can get to the customer.
- Store Set-Up: If you have a physical store, you may go for local SEO. Organic SEO is good for stores that are purely online.
If you still can’t decide on local SEO vs. organic SEO, our Tampa SEO company can assist you with it. We will also consider having some modifications in case you already have a website set up. This will also help us formulate specific plans for your site to rank high in the search engine results. Call us, send us an email, or drop by our web inquiry form so that we can get back to you as soon as possible!