Maximize your visibility on LinkedIn with the following keyword strategies:
- For your name, add a comma after your surname and then include your target keyword phrase.
- For example, “Williams, digital marketing specialist”
- Expand on your headline. For example, “CEO, digital marketing, website design, and social media advertising agency”
- Customize anchor text for website links. Select “Contact Info,” “Websites,” and “Other,” then add a
keyword-rich phrase like “My digital marketing website”
- Ask your LinkedIn contacts for more endorsements for certain skills, and join relevant LinkedIn Groups
- Add a variety of keyword phrases to other sections (Experience, Projects, Certifications, Skills,
Summary, and Interests)
LinkedIn is a great channel for driving web traffic, but first you need to get found. Maximize your visibility on LinkedIn with these keyword strategies.