July 30, 2015
TAMPA BAY SOCIAL MEDIA AGENCY
Are You Maintaining a Consistent Social Media Brand Identity?
Do you have several social media profiles?
Don’t let your messages and brand image become inconsistent.
To boost credibility and audience loyalty, remember the following:
- Define your brand.
- Why is your business unique?
- What are your company values and goals?
- Harmonize your messages and the tone of delivery.
- Understand how your audience differs on each social channel and deliver appropriate content.
- Make sure your profile image, logo, taglines, and color schemes are consistent.
- Create a content schedule and publish regularly to promote content sharing and brand recall.
- Repurpose content from one channel to suit another. For example, turn a statistic from a blog post into a snappy Twitter post.
Join the other subscribers & receive marketing tips
Signup to receive our newsletters & marketing solutions
Join our digital marketing newsletter to get valuable insights, updates, and strategies