VSF Case StudyRoyal Building Maintenance
How VSF Propelled Royal Building Maintenance’s Marketing Efforts towards Success
When Royal Building Maintenance had first approached us, they were battling numerous challenges that were hampering their marketing efforts. For example, the lack of good web design led to a dearth of enough leads and engagement. Moreover, the lack of website visitors and the right SEO strategies affected their visibility on the internet. Once VSF stepped in, things started to change for the better. And now:
- There has been a massive growth in their website traffic.
- The online enquiries started flowing in with 26 keywords ranking within the top 10 positions of the SERP and another 39 enquiries in the form of direct phone calls to the business.
- VSF helped the company dominate the first page of Google with search results showing up on the first page for the targeted search terms.
How VSF’s Organic Search Campaigns Helped Deliver in All Areas of a Competitive Market
VSF’s GMB Optimization Helped Boost the Client’s Reach in the Niche Market
Google My Business is one of the most powerful ways to improve the local search engine optimization and online visibility for a business. So, when VSF helped the client with the same, some amazing results came up.
- Customers placed a huge number of direction requests on Google via the GMB listing. The exact number for this is over 35 from potential customers, within a short span of time.
- Over 315 website visitors landed on the site via the GMB listing, which showed up on the SERP as a result of the target search queries. The client also received over 35 phone calls because of GMB.
VSF and the Promise of Lasting Success
We are ready to Help you Begin!
Aaron is an excellent online marketing expert who has been sharing valuable advice to ensure the success of our digital efforts. We are very pleased with the results of all the campaigns his team has helped us with.