What Are The Best Website Designs
The best website designs is not only about aesthetics; it covers several aspects, including web graphic design, interface design, authoring, end-user experience design, and search engine optimization. In website designing, the likely usability and accessibility are the key ideas to help make a useful and effective webpage. Because the internet is widely used nowadays, several companies and even small industries create their own websites to promote their businesses and draw customers or clients. Strategies would be for them to strive to have one of the best website designs in the internet.
BEST WEBSITE DESIGNS
The beauty of a webpage usually is the initial component that catches the attention users. However, the other facets of web designing are still at play. When one judges what the characteristics of the best website designs are, there are principles to be considered. One of the most important things to regard is that usability and utility of a website resolve to either the success or failure of a site. Also, users depend on credibility of the content and their capability to control their browser throughout the substance of the web page.
Considering all these, the website industry has established various awards in order to recognize the best website designs and designers of the World Wide Web. Numerous general award schemes include Webby Awards, Awwwards, Web Awards, and Addy Awards. Their criteria generally include design, creativity, usability, and content.
THE FOLLOWING ARE A FEW EXAMPLES OF THE BEST WEBSITE DESIGNS AWARDED, IN NO PARTICULAR RANKING:
- The House of Eyewear (http://www.thehouseofeyewear.com/)Simplicity is truly beautiful. The homepage of The House of Eyewear shows off their primary product in the most engaging way that users will like. There are also little animations that would entertain customers as they browse through the navigation.
- Ultranoir (http://www.ultranoir.com/en/) Its creative design and backgrounds would truly fascinate users. One can easily work his or her way throughout the site, without having difficulties on finding direction buttons and not being bored as there is a loading icon at the center of the page.
- Google: Super Sync Sports (http://www.chrome.com/supersyncsports/#/en-US) This entertaining and colorful site put web designing to its peak – a fun and easy way of playing three featured interactive games with one’s mobile device synced to his or her laptop or PC.
- Norton: Enjoy Your Privacy (http://au.norton.com/) This informative and inventive site created by Norton reminded users how exposed their data can be if they don’t protect themselves properly. Because the site powerfully affected users, it is duly recognized as one of the best websites created last 2013.
- Warner Bros.: Gravity (http://gravitymovie.warnerbros.com/) 2013’s box office hit Gravity did not just give entertainment for those who watched the film; there is also a site for people to experience a unique spacewalk that will make them feel like they are part of the movie. Not only was it one of the best website designs of 2013; it was also a great promotion strategy, too.
- B-Reel (http://www.b-reel.com/) The simple yet understandable statements, the clear-cut yet elegant format of the homepage, and the straightforward content gave way to the purpose of the site – providing service for different aspects, which are Commercials and Branded Content, Digital, and Feature films.
- Google Creative Lab (http://www.google.com/) As what Awwwards captioned: “Google… is Google”. The most used internet search engine and considered one of the best website designs of all time, Google have made it more fun for users as they started creating different designs for their logos that relates to different events that is celebrated or is the buzz that particular day. Fun, creative, and truthfully helpful for all ages.
THESE ARE JUST A FEW EXAMPLES OF THE BEST WEBSITE DESIGNS ON THE INTERNET
Because of the continually increasing use of the internet, people would certainly continue to develop websites that would amaze us in every way possible.