“Social networks aren’t about websites. They’re about experiences.” – Mike DiLorenzo, Marketing Guru.
You need to improve this experience for your potential customers to promote your brand and achieve your business goals. Everybody is engaged on various social media platforms today, and besides keeping the users socially active, these channels also help businesses influence the customers with sharp marketing. Business owners have started to realize the importance of Social Media Marketing, SMM, in order to stay afloat in the cutting-throat competition in the market and maximize their profits. Experts suggest that any firm that hasn’t started working on social media marketing is losing out on business every day. But how to master the art of social media marketing? Let’s find out! Why Do We Need the Latest Social Media Marketing Tools?
Why Do We Need the Latest Social Media Marketing Tools?
With the help of the latest social media marketing tools, you can establish a solid brand presence and reach out to a broader customer base in lesser time. These tools also allow you to proficiently manage your DMs, divert traffic from your particular social media account to your website, reply to comments on your posts in a wink, and much more. But the growing competition in the social media marketing industry keeps it challenging formarketers to achieve satisfactory results. Hence, the tools and techniques to influence the audience on social media keep evolving.
Best Social Media Marketing Tools
If your marketing team is not abreast with the SMM marketing tools that are working best in today’s fast-paced business world for your particular industry, it’s about time that you upgrade your methods. Here are the best social media marketing tools that allow you to enjoy a next-level experience in the process of excelling on social media channels as a profitable business in the year 2021:
Sprout Social (The Allrounder)
Organic engagement is the number one solution to multiply your followers on social media rapidly. If you’re aiming to get the desired business value from your social media handles, Sprout Social is your one-stop destination.
- It’s an easy-to-use tool
- It comes packed with splendid publishing features and scheduling tools
- Offers reports and analytics to help you focus on ROI (Return on Investment) and user engagement
- It has an excellent user dashboard to help you manage all your social networks under one roof
- It gives you the firepower to steal the show naturally
- Allows you to manage only a certain number of social media profiles
Sprout Social can be bought at $89 a month. The cost is comparatively higher than other similar tools available in the online market, but the good news is that it comes with a free 30-day trial.
Zoho Social (An All-Inclusive Tool)
Second, on our list of the best social media marketing tools is Zoho Social. This all-in-one tool brings an amalgamation of features like project management, email management, webinar streaming, and accounting under one roof for you.
- Ranked as one of the most affordable social media marketing tools
- It helps integrate all your social media channels
- It eliminates the need to micromanage every little detail
- Needs extra payment to add more than three team members
Savvy digital marketers suggest upgrading your free edition to reap the benefits of Zoho’s power-packed features. The tool costs $10 a month for individuals and $230 for enterprises.
MeetEdgar (Irreplicable for Automation)
What if we tell you that you do not have to waste time posting your evergreen content across different social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn? Content scheduling social media marketing tools like MeetEdgar allow you to load your most important content only once and then set a schedule to post it again and again as per your SMM marketing strategy.
- It comes loaded with automation and scheduling features
- Offers opportunity to improve engagement with excellent analytics
- It can only be integrated with 6 of the most popular social media platforms
- The most basic plan allows adding only up to 3 networks
- It has no provision of managing your messages and comments via a central inbox
There’s a free 7-day trial available, and Edgar Lite (the most basic plan) starts at $19 a month.
Hootsuite (Your Analytics Assistant)
If analytics and tracking are what you are looking forward to, Hootsuite can make your life simpler in no time. It allows for real-time assessment of trends and user engagement so that you can assess which ads and posts are working best for your business and which ones are not performing well.
- Connects with more than 20 popular social media networks
- Ranked as one of the best free social media marketing tools
- Helps in generating more leads, providing real-time support, and retaining the attention of customers
- Requires you to pay extra for some analytics reports
- Plans can be expensive if you own several profiles or plan to spearhead a lot of ads
It has a 30-day free trial and a free version (with limited tools). For a professional plan, you need to pay a minimal sum of $49 a month.
Buffer (Most Cost-Effective Choice)
For startup owners and solopreneurs who are constantly struggling with budget problems, Buffer is the right social media marketing tool.
- Works wonders for the top social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- It doesn’t allow integration with as many social media platforms as its competitors
You can try your preferred Buffer plan for free for 14 days. Its most basic plan starts at just $5, and even the most expensive plan costs $99 a month.
Loomly (Ideal for People with Larger Teams)
If you have a large team to collaborate with, Loomly is an ideal pick for you. Its plans come packed with amazing features like posting reviews, targeting audiences, analytics, and automated publishing.
- Offers comprehensive plans that allow to add up to 26 members
- It gives you the freedom to manage and share all your social assets singlehandedly
- Allows you to optimize your posts in real-time
- Isn’t a budget-friendly option for larger teams
Loomly comes with a 15-day free trial, and its basic plan starts at $25 a month.
SocialPilot (Ideal for People with Smaller Teams)
SocialPilot is the right pick for business owners working with smaller teams, allowing up to three users.
- Allows to manage ten social media accounts at once
- Works well with the most popular social media platforms
- Offers easy integration with tools like Canva and Zapier
- You need to buy its annual plan for the lowest pricing, which leaves no room for changing the tool if it doesn’t suit you well.
Its most affordable plan starts at $30 a month.
According to the Global Web Index, an average person spends more than two hours on social media every day. This offers a BIG window of opportunity to connect with the global audience and help your business grow step-by-step in the digital arena. But since it is such a big platform, bagging leads is not all that easy. Today, all successful companies have an entire SMM marketing team for helping their brand gain the desired visibility and endorsement. Several agencies can help with social media marketing so that you can focus on your core business functions without worry. Therefore, it is better to invest in the services of a professional social media team that is adept at striking the perfect balance between automation, quality, and cost-effectiveness. So, don’t try to do everything on your own, and hire a trusted SMM service provider today for the best social media marketing services!
Leave a Reply